Saturday, January 24, 2009

Best quotes said by men

1. I love work, it fascinates me, I can just sit and watch it for hours. - Jerom
2.What if world is just an illusion and nothing exists? Then I definitely overpaid for carpet-W.Allen
3.Doctor gives me two weeks to live. I would prefer them in August. -R.Sheaks
4.Many men fell in love with the eyes but by a huge mistake marry the entire woman.-S.Leacock
5.The first human being to throw the argument instead of a stone was a creator of civilization.- -Z.Fredu
6. Freedom of Speech can't be more precious then when you hit your finger with the hammer. -Marshall Lamzden
7.Happiness is the pleasure without guilt.- L.Tolstoy
8.Life is whats happening to us while we are making plans.- John Lenon
9.I don't always know what I am talking about, but I know I am always right. - M.Ali
10.I am vegan not because I like animals it's because I hate plants. -J. Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment