Thursday, January 22, 2009

The guy who wrote the following can't be serious...

What can I say, people like to seek for mysteries even where there are none:


I was talking about this to my best friend when he told me that he predicted that Putin was the anti-christ back when he first took office. I kind of thought it was funny but he tried to back up his argument.

These are his understanding of the Ant-christ from various different people in history who have made predictions.

1. He will be from the Carpathia area, or Western Russia area

Putin was born in Leningrad (Aka St. Petersburg) Western Russia

2. People will disappear as he moves up

Well in my thread up there it shows just some of his opponents who have died mysteriously

3. He will be worshipped by children

At the ceremony we saw on CNN there were thousands of children who knelt before him as he took the oath of office.

The rest of the Prediction catagories would have to happen in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment