Thursday, January 22, 2009

A bit about me

I am easy going but hard to stop. Believe in life after death, love after sex and in aftershave after shaving. I think that best friend of women is Photoshop (at least that how it looks from most cheating wife dating sites). I believe that life should be spent in a way that it would be too embarrassing to tell anyone but so good to remember. Also I believe that perfect man doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, doesn't gamble, doesn't mess around with women, never lies and doesn't exist. There two things that I do on a regular basis: sleep with Angelina Jolie and lie.
When I was younger I have fallen from the tree and damaged my logic and reasoning (as you can tell). My favorite foods are crispy cookies. I can move my ears and touch my nose with my tongue. My favorite movies are "Where is my chapstick?!" and Britney Spears's video "Womenizer." My ultimate goal is to get a degree in women studies so I can fully understand crazy feminists and finaly find some connection with the opposite sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment